Hot Rod Forum banner

Who collects Muscle Machines?

842 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Halloweenking 
#1 ·
Who is into diecast or collects Muscle Machines. Do you try and collect what you drive in reality or just collect them all? The reason I ask is I'm looking for a few '62 Belair Muscle Machines that I don't have. I need the primered ones plus the NY Fair Flamed '62. I have been picking up other '62's by different makers but a '62 sure seems like a bastard year. Let me know and lets hear what you collect.

Kevin

#2 ·
I hear you on that one...71 Chevelle musta been the unpopular year compared to the 70(quad headlight model)...Add the convertible on top of that and good luck finding any diecast,plastic, or anything else. Most everything that I have found has been 70 and/or a hardtop.
I have found a few 71/72 Convertibles but they are all made by the same company. Oh well.
Later,
WEIMER

#7 ·
I have a few but my bro one way has boxes full. Here they are hard to find, they only get certain ones. I can't find a few of them that are cool like the primerd ones with hemmi's, they just don't sell them here. I'll keep my spotters out for the '62 but the chances of finding it is about as good as me fitting in a volvo without rubbing my head on the ceiling.

HK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.