Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Who gives a rats rear?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,083 Times in 966 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS View Post
That's one reason I stopped watching the news,,(He** !!! I barely watch tv at all) The other is the news will mess your day up.. Does Mine !!!! Life is so much better now..
I am with you on this that is for sure. If I want to feel better, I surround myself with things that make me feel better! If I wanted to feel like crap I would surround myself with crappy things, makes no sense to my why anyone would choose the crappy.

There are a lot of people out there that engulf themselves in the crap, they THINK they are "educating" themselves (their word, not mine) and that they NEED to know, why I ask. Why in the world do you need to know about this bad stuff, why do you need to know about some under table dealings in Washington or some other government scams, to what end? What am I going to do about some gang killing in Chicaco? How is knowing that going to help anyone? Am I going to stop it? No, am I going to help myself not be effected in some way? NO, why "educate" myself about something that I can do nothing about?

Yep, I want to surround myself with things that make me feel better, that makes sense to me.

Brian