Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Who gives a rats rear?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:05 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: mopar hump back
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I hate watching the weather and hearing what the wind chill is and now I have to hear "Its 23 deg. but feels like 0" TO WHO? Who's the one guy in the area they send out naked that knows what it feels like to me! and I'm watching the news and the weather, and there's a storm front hitting Michigan. IT has a NAME!!!! WHAT? Why's it named its a damn normal nor-eastern Why name it???? We have three local news casters and they share portions of a paragraph!!!! THAT drives me nuts Why cant just one do his own story!!!!!! Why cant a person who falls be a plain old fall why is it always blown out of proportion. Its like they need to use adverbs for every story out doing the last (earth shattering, tremendous, heroic, etc)!

A mayor or governor saving a dog from the cold ( Whys a camera crew there filming it at night) Its set up!!!!!! The better story would be the film crew saved the dog before the politician got there!!!!!!! LOL

Jester