Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Who makes the best oil???
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 09:28 PM
70Chevelle/91Eclipse

Last journal entry: My 81 Silverado(SourApple)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

if this thread sucks then stay out of it, apparently all of us others have something to talk about so if you dont like the thread...... dont post in it!!! Part of this entire hotrodders forum is for us car enthusiasts/mechanics to voice our opinions about certain things, in this case oil, talk about new products and old products to put on our cars, provide support to those with good ideas and help others when they need it, and just have a casual conversation every now and then. who are you to judge us by what we are talking about??? The main reason im on this forum is to see what the best personal outcomes people had with their hotrods, similar to mine, see if i can benifit from their experience and knowledge, help if i can, and pass the knowledge and personal experience along.

Your right about pennzoil ap72, the only thing pennzoils good for is making candles, or as a replacement when you run outta soap. Why would they ever make an oil that's wax based???