Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Who sells repair sections for '73 GM B/C Body?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2012, 05:35 AM
alistair alistair is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Who sells repair sections for '73 GM B/C Body?

hey guys, I have a 1973 Oldsmobile 98 and to say that its rusted below the rear window would not be doing the situation justice. Its rusted right out.

The rest of the car is good, except for one door which has badly repaired collision damage.

I want to buy a repair section for the rear window area, I think its called the rear deck filler panel to give it the proper name.

As they *all* rust out in this same place, someone must have pressed a sheet metal repair section, right?

that is the cancer right there...

I live the wrong side of the Atlantic to be looking in bone yards for one to cut up.

I'll ship a door over if I can get this repaired right first.

Thanks for any suggestions (which don't involve demolition derby)
Reply With Quote