Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Who sells terminals?
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-08-2006, 04:18 AM
69ChevelleAddict 69ChevelleAddict is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Mass.
Posts: 234
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ah jeez I wish I had a camera to try to show you guys what im talking about.
They arent ring terminals and they arent normal male terminals either.
The ones for the bulkhead connector have a split down the middle where you bend them out insert them into the housing and they snap in securing them in the plastic housing.
Ive looked at advance/home depot for these kinds of terminals and have found nothing that I can use.
The other gauge connector terminals appear to be even more specialised i dont realy know how to describe that one other than it looks like a thin strip of copper bent over itself and kinda bowed out on one side..
I made a cruddy pic of the bulkhead terminal that im looking for hopefuly itll give you an idea of what im looking for.

Last edited by 69ChevelleAddict; 05-08-2006 at 04:36 AM.
Reply With Quote