Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Who sells terminals?
View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-08-2006, 04:49 AM
aka Duke of URL
Last wiki edit: Finding vacuum leaks Last photo:
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 4,821
Wiki Edits: 1

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 69ChevelleAddict

They arent ring terminals and they arent normal male terminals either.

The ones for the bulkhead connector have a split down the middle where you bend them out insert them into the housing and they snap in securing them in the plastic housing.
You could use to get a selection of terminal ends from THEXTON TOOLS (PN 569 GM REPAIR KIT) (Do search-might have to call Tech). The individual connectors are also available from your GM Dealer. You need to find a knowledgeable and patient counterperson. FORD has a repair kit that gives you each style of terminal on a short lead for field repair and I am sure GM has a similiar system. Both also have repair pigtails (special catalog item) to make repairs quicker and easier.
Reply With Quote