Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Why do they act like this?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 03:45 AM
A different breed

Last journal entry: New Truck
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I'm in my first semester at the local JC, taking auto and machining classes. About 70% of the kids in my classes are like the one you describe. They're either disrespectful or don't know *** is going on and think they do. I've already gotten a reputation for knowing a bit more than the average student, and I regret it a little. I eithr get asked a lot of questions, or people are straight up rude for no reason. I don't know exactly why.

The thing that urks me, is the kids that don't do their homework, or interupt the teachers ith retarded high school type comments. You're paying for these classes, why waste it? My uncle teaches the powerflow class I'm taking, so I take that one a bit more personally when people are rude and disrespectful. But I even get upset with that jaskholes on my machining class that goof off. Its one thing to screw around with a wrench, but a lathe could do a whole lot of damage.