Why you shouldent take ur car to midas.. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 06:02 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Why you shouldent take ur car to midas..

Hey guys this is something I ran across brousing s10forum.com thought yall might like http://archangel.clubchat.com/blonde.html

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Be American, Buy American!

Thumbs up WOW what a great deal

This is great. I am going down there in a day or two to get some work done on my exaust system. It has a leak somewhere but I can't find it. It will not hold a vacuum, wich in turn causes my windshield wipers to operate sparodically. I am sure glad they do such a through check on their customer's vehicles, because there may be something I need that I don't know about. A perfect example: The last time I was there they found a leak in my tire intercooler system. Had they not found it, I could have been stranded on the road God only knows where. I had an out of state emergency the very next day that took me 2500 miles from home.

I take my hat off to the fine folks that dedicate themselves to a fantastic service department.

Al
Old 03-10-2004, 11:17 AM

Last photo:

Hehe
Old 03-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Distracted by shiny objects

Last photo:

Gee...I don't have any place I can park on the street...how am I going to get along with the cheaper transmission, I think I have to have reverse...don't I?

Chickie.

Oh, and my halogen fluid must be low, cuz my headlights used to be a lot brighter!
Old 03-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Transmission identification
Last journal entry: 1988 Suburban, the project continues.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 9

ROFLMAOPMP

Just don't ask to have the headlights aim adjusted, because the rental on the unicorn is OUTRAGEOUS, not to mention the installation costs of having the crosshairs mounted to the unicorns' horn....................

Well just don't go there. If you have to ask, you cannot afford it.

And the halogen fluid is cheaper than the xenon (pronounced zee-non), and the xenon is cheap compared to the HID (High Intensity Discharge) gel, they switched from fluid to gel with the HID systems.

Just for informations sake the HID gel does not transfer heat as efficiently as the fluid does, and the resulting bubbling is similar to trying to shine a flashlight through a jet spa tub.

Oh yeah, with all this other going on remember the muffler bearings, whether they ask or not GO WITH THE NEEDLE BEARINGS, the ball bearings are non-serviceable and shipped dry to prevent having to pay the hazerdous materials shipping fees.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.