Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Wideband afr, any preferences on brand?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:02 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbahotep
The LM2 I just saw at a car show in a car. I like the features but, Im sorry, its ugly as sin.

The LC1 is nice, has a simple basic layout

Except for the LM2, can I assume that all meters (from all manufacturers) are ok for use 2 days a week, 52 weeks a year? Something thats part of the gauge cluster? Or are they going to cook themselves with that much use? If I cant have a gauge thats "on" and functioning all the time I might opt for the LM2
The LC-1 in my S10 runs all the time the engine is running. In fact, all O2 sensors must be powered up when ever the engine runs.

Problems with the LC-1 are mostly installation. If you pay close attention to the instructions, you'll have no problems.

I also have the LM2. It is more a diagnostic/tuning tool than a permanent install O2 meter, but it can be and is in many applications, such as race cars etc.

Innovates forum is full of gloom and doom but remember, people only go there to find help when having trouble, seldom to tell everyone how good the device is working. Don't take this wrong, I'm not defending Innovate in any way, the deserve all the ragging they get.

Data logging is a very handy tuning aid, probably worth the price of admission.