Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Will a 08 F-150 bench sest fit in a 65 Chevy truck
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 09:52 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Im 5.9 170lbs.the main reason im looking for newer seats is because the middle console/seat and the built in seat belts.I want my 5yr old son to be able to go to car shows with the girlfriend and I.I also want him to be as safe as possible and her. I can't imagine either one of them being injected through the window.I heard the 04-up Chevy/gm seats are almost a direct bolt in with only modification being drilling two extra holes. my father drives a 05 GMC that has the seats with a seat belts and center console that turns into a seat. I'll take measurements from it and it he will allow ill remove it and see exactly how it fits. as far as what seats are having a truck now they are to captain seats from the 80's van. they have the solid flat base on the bottom and arm rest on both sides.they will be for sale soon if anyone is interested. I think this was popular mod in the 90s to put van seats in. also I'll be doing the gas tank relocation to the rear frame. I googled all the information on what fuel filter cell to use.its going to drop right between the rails like it was meant for the truck.ill be filling it up throw the bed.if anyone needs the measurements on what size fuel cell they need for their 60-66 trucks lmk I wrote all this stuff down. this fuel cell will slide right between your fuel rails