Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - wind whistling quarter vent
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 07:35 AM

Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 27

I've forgot more than I ever knew

I starated in 64, yours is a 67 , built in dearborn, 289 2 barrel, I used to have all the interior trim,glass, electral part numbers memorized and knew most of the engineering change details. Four 2 inch thick notebooks of information, . the other engineers would come into my office and I could tell them the part number, document number and latest change. I was a rebel, when Ford hired me they said we could get a special deal on new cars, I went to see the guy that handled employee sales to order My 65 mustang and they said Mustangs were not on the list of cars with the discount , but they had a deal on 6 cyl falcons. So I put together a Buick mailhead powered Willys, Ford 9 in, Ford Wagon front brakes and drove it. I got a lot of static, but found pictures in the stock holders annual report of Willys Wagons ford of brazil was doing in partnership, using obsolete tooling removed from US factories.

Last edited by timothale; 06-05-2012 at 07:44 AM.