Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Windshield seal installation, 37 Ford Coupe
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 08:51 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Gosh that one was really easy for me....it just kind of fits into the slot..biggest problem I had was the centering of the item cause each time I ran it around the ends came off center at a different spot. sorry..... It does bulge a bit in the center top where it goes over the center chrome strip but is not noticeable...seems when I build them I always notice things no one else seems too notice.
Hey tell me a little about your '37....what you running for drive train? Is your interior stock? or Later model...I am trying to make mine look as original as possible and am just about ready too paint. I have original seats 're-done' door panels and headliner to match but just a little updates with door pull straps and have picked a PPG gold which I plan on topping with several coats of clear if I can get to it next week. I have Chevy gunning gear and have been somewhat faithful about the over all stock look....but I am toying with putting wood on the outside like that ad that US Radiator has perhape you saw the picture in their adds in NSRA and Goodguys ...I talked to that guy he has a real story about the wood install.
Where are you living? I am in Denver...Did you seee the 37 in this months NSRA Streetscne magazine? powder blue with crazy feathers