Hot Rod Forum banner

wireing harness

773 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  docvette 
#1 ·
i am trying to find information on putting a 302 fuel injection motor and transmissinon in a 1966 ford thunder bird i have everything but i want to build a hole new wireing harness from the fuse panel all the way

#4 ·
brash678 said:
i am trying to find information on putting a 302 fuel injection motor and transmissinon in a 1966 ford thunder bird i have everything but i want to build a hole new wireing harness from the fuse panel all the way

Doc here, :pimp:

Do I understand , you want to "Scratch Build " a Harness between the two vehicles Or is your Intent to Graft one to another..

If your going to scratch build...

Start looking up costs now...you'll find a kit will run about 1/3 less $$ than a one "Off" harness by the time it is all finished and operating (plus it has instructions, Warranty, and phone support..)..

Grafting runs a CLOSE second assuming your buying tools and connectors fresh and have none in stock..AND WIRE is through the roof! Different story if you do this a few times a year and at least have SOME stock..

Doc :pimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.