Hot Rod Forum banner

Wood Badge

949 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  crazy larry 
#1 ·
After working on my BSA Wood Badge Tickets for the past year, I finally got my Beads tonight!! Feels great to finally get it done and outa the way.

For those that don't know, Wood Badge would be the Adult Leader equivalant to Eagle Scout (which I also earned years ago). Wood badge requires you to come up with 5 Ticket Items that are supposed to help improve your Troop, yourself, and those in your Troop. My Ticket Items were to loose weight, help our new Scouts advance in rank, train the other adults in out Troop, to become a qualified Troop Commitee Member, and to become active in our District. The program gives you 18 months to accomplish all of your Tickets, I got them done in 11 Months. On a side note, I now have 3 jobs with in the BSA, Assistant Scoutmaster for Troop 176, Assistant Cubmaster for Pack 176, and a Unit Commisioner for Tchoupitoulas District. To say the least I have been a little busy.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.