Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Wool Pad/Foam Pad/Products/whats ur Flavor
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 10:09 AM
KING OF BONDO

Last journal entry: My little helper
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Ahhh wool and foam lovers

I understand about the bikes MC!!! Dont want to repaint because of edges and the like... and I know we talked about this, thought it would be good for all, until Jim gets ahold of the thread

Bob,I tried the waffle foam pads from 3M before and they loaded up much quicker than the mirror glaze pads I was accustomed to.. they also seemed to grab allot easier and did not clean off as easy either

For foam use I think you cant beat the mirror glaze style pads.. Just my opinion and have seen that Presta is using the same style with their foam

Quote:
Wool is working great using 3M Imperial Microfinishing first and 3M Finesse-It II next
Roger I used imperial many years ago and thought it was a step above the mirror glaze diamond cut compound... after getting back into this, I saw everyone was using the Perfect IT ll/lll instead now days.. I still see the imperial on the shelf at my local jobber.. good to see someone still likes it