Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Wool Pad/Foam Pad/Products/whats ur Flavor
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Nova Guru

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadsbodyshop49119
The best advice i could give ya is, try it a few times, you'll get the hang of it.. after my first try i was unsure.... and buff it really good with the first pad.. you won't have to spend much time with the others then.. you can get a really good shine with the wool pad..
Got it today and did the driver door on my Red Nova. That door has NEVER looked this good!!! I would wholeheartedly recommend this system to anyone. Its a bit pricey for what it is ($100 inc. shipping) but, boy does it ever work and ZERO swirls.

Its very convenient being able to use the same "compound" thru the entire process. I don't really think its alot faster than traditional methods, but it is a quality system that does work. I'll be doing the rest of the car with it.

I'm sure people using foam pads and other products get very similar results, the kit comes with a 32 oz bottle of compound/polish, a very nice wool pad and 2 foam pads, also a super soft applicator sponge and a microfiber towel (they coulda thrown in a couple more of those, they really work nice).

I've had my car painted now for 12 years and I have never had a totally swirl free finish till now, my vote goes for system One.