Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - working with an idiot...what's your working with an idiot story?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:46 PM

Last journal entry: was hoping for better than this
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by novafreek6872 View Post
The head painter in the shop makes $30K a year living in California?? Where does he sleep, on a cot in the back room?? Damn I actually feel sorry for the guy.

My take. Don't let the guy get to you, jobs arent perfect, bosses arent perfect and coworkers arent perfect... its pretty easy to tune out the jerks and just do what you are supposed to. I've watched your videos and it looks like a damn good job to me, I'd love to get paid to do what you do and know what you know. You obviously have alot of talent. I'd be willing to bet that you make that painter feel pretty insecure about himself, hell maybe he's had a really screwed up life... who knows why he is the way he is. From some pics you post, it looks like he knows how to paint.

Be glad you have a great job, I've been unemployed for 5 months and can't buy a job! Thank God my wife is working and I can draw unemployment. You only appreciate how good you have it when it all goes away.

Andy
x2

good luck with your job hunt