Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Worthwhile upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Yada Yada Yada

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

While the Howards cams are really really really good , and you can go to their site and see all about them
and that one is one of the good ones (needs the springs). , I'm sticking to my recomendation,
(It suits the 3000 stall and short headers better.)
on the specific Lunati/UD harold cam for your car. Its the right cam for your car.
Don't car if its a few more dollars to buy. You can use anybodys solid lifters on it. Isky, Lunati, Howards
Crane, GMPP, I don;t care.

(by saying "Rule the Streets" be clear I do all my racing at the track. I insist all my friends do to... And we do.
But we do enjoy the cruise scene, which is very active here)( And the track is never too far away and always accommodating)

Howards Cams Another really good camshaft company. IMHO

I believe this UDHarold/ Ultrdyne cam can be gottin thru Howards too as a custom grind. You have to call them.
You can get it thru Bullet Cams too. They have all the Ultradyne cams.

Google search UDHAROLD
Harold Brookshire
and Ultradyne Cams for background. He is the cam designer that did all the High Energy, Extreme Energy, Voodoo cams.
He has Super Voodoo designs and more that are not even published yet.
He has been and still is designing some of the best street hi perf and serious racing cams for various cam companies (all the majors at one time or another) , including his own former Company Ultradyne Cams for many many years.
You can order this cam and all his grinds from Him direct, if you want.

Last edited by F-BIRD'88; 11-10-2012 at 10:28 AM.