Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Y-pipe w/ catback styl exh, or duals with round tube mufflers, what do you think
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 06:11 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by my87Z
the problem with running it all the way back is its a 87 camaro, and they are not made to run duals what so ever, many people who have upgraded there motors and such have still had to go with a Y-pipe because of the lack of room under the car, i would love to be able to get the exhaust to come out right before the back tires but not sure if i can work that out, these cars have extremely clearence under the car and then as it being the F-bodies they dont have an exposed under carraige to be able to tuck things into, i have been told that one guy ran 2.5 duals in the stock y-pipe/single pipe location, and then found a way to get them past the rear and into 2 seperate sideways mufflers then out the back, im not sure though (i want to say this was FBIRD88 but not sure)
This isn't as big a deal as it appears. Lookie here http://videos.streetfire.net/video/T...-an_209929.htm

Bogie