Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hot Rod Art (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hot-rod-art/)
-   -   Yay I Think I Did It!!! (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/yay-i-think-i-did-100823.html)

PixelChik 10-22-2006 08:35 AM

Yay I Think I Did It!!!

HEY Pixelchik here!!!!!
I think i worked out how to add a link??????
hope this worx LOL!!! :D

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/pixelchik/

LOOK here at my pics please!!!!!

Cheers P.C

Frisco 10-22-2006 08:40 AM

Your link works fine. Great pics! :D

PixelChik 10-22-2006 08:42 AM

Cool Thanx

Thanx....gee i am getting clever lol!!!
you couldnt tell me how i get an avatar could you??
pretty please!!! :D ;)
cheers

Frisco 10-22-2006 09:05 AM

It's been a while for me but I believe you have to have at least 25 posts and then send a pic of what you want for your avatar to Jon at this site. The posts have to be in forums other than intro or general discussion.

Hopefully Jon or a Moderator will correct me where I have erred in my post on this.

PixelChik 10-22-2006 09:09 AM

Oh ok kool....this isnt classed as general discussion is it??
thanx for your help ;) :P
I was just looking at pics in your album...alot of car stuff...lol
hope to chat again sometime
cheers
pixelchik

poncho62 10-22-2006 09:39 AM

send a pic to Jon at avatars@hotrodders.com

powerrodsmike 10-22-2006 10:35 AM

Hey pixelchik, how do you get the steering wheels on the wrong side of the car without making the lettering backwards on the license plates. :D :P

I guess you are not on the central coast of California, huh?

Here is a thread started by MARTINSR that contains a plethora of useful tips about shooting car pics. You may find something to add to your knowledge.

Later, mikey

PixelChik 10-22-2006 04:46 PM

Hi There!!!!

LMAO...Soz, Central Coast AUSTRALIA LOL!!!!!
cool thanx for the link...will have a look soon

cheers pixelchik

kenseth17 10-22-2006 06:25 PM

You figured out how to add a link, geez your as bad as all these old farts on here. You wouldn't happen to be blonde would ya? Just kidden, this site is pretty good at accepting women, but someone has to pick up the slack and razz them once in awhile. You have to watch out for that old pervert powerrods though, I hear he hires young elvira look a likes to work in his shop and can't get any work done and is getting excited about handing out halloween candy. Nahh, not really, I am just razzing mikey like so many do, cause well, its just so much fun.
Your pics look pretty good to me, but try to watch your background being too busy and whats in the background. The one looks like it has a tree growing out of the roof. I am hardly an expert, but back in the stone ages and slr camera days, I had a photography class in highschool and read an article they had in one of the car magazines. Hardly makes me an expert on the subject. Any chick that likes taking pics of old iron is cool in my book, even if they all steer from the wrong side.

PixelChik 10-22-2006 06:44 PM

Hi there Kenseth17 :D

Thanx for you msg....don't worry i have been warned already bout the stirrers on this site :D :D :D ...its all good as I like to stir too...could prob give sum of them a run for their money!!!lol ;) ;) By the way...yes, I am blonde...but please dont hold it against me :( :( :(

Thanx for the advice with the pics...hope to have more pics on the page soon!!!!!!

cheers

rj57 10-22-2006 06:56 PM

Nice pictures.

We need more women in hot rodding. :thumbup:

PixelChik 10-22-2006 07:10 PM

Thanx rj57... :D ;) :D ;)

Glad you didnt say need more 'ladies'..lol
Thats why I am pixelCHIK...cause a lady I am not...LMAO
:D :D :D :D

Cheers Pixelchik :thumbup:

rj57 10-22-2006 07:17 PM

Hey, I'm all for women getting their fingernails dirty working on a car. :D

I think after x amount of time I've FINALLY taught my girlfriend the difference between a '55/6/7 Chevy BelAir, Two-Ten, and One-Fifty.
:thumbup:

She goes to pretty much any car event I do. We get to a show, she stands and talks to my friends while I wipe the car off. :rolleyes:

kenseth17 10-22-2006 07:18 PM

Quote:

We need more women in hot rodding.
hows this one. http://www.milesspeed.com/ Pretty easy on the eyes too. Although mom is probably closer to my age, like I'd have a chance with either. Man I hate getting old.
Know way in heck I am taking up crotching though if any one said they need more men into it.

PixelChik 10-22-2006 07:26 PM

COOL!!! Sounds like she knows heaps more than I do :D
I dont own any hotrods...just love to go to shows and take loads of pics.
I am doing a photography course.

I have sold calenders, framed pics, t-shirts and magnets with all my pics on them :D :D .Hope to do it all properly once i have finished the course..

I love cars in general...don't know much bout 'em though, but grew up round cars....my dad loves the V8's and used to race 'fender benders' at our local speedway!!! :) :) :)

Cheers Pixelchik