Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - yes, another exhaust thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Trans Am

Wiki Edits: 0

thanks for the replies everyone. Fiscus thanks for the link but I've already looked into a prebent system but none of them end in the correct location for the trans am "quad pipe" exhaust tips that i wish to put back on. The only company that does provide this system is pypesperformace, but their system doesn't allow space for catalytic converters. My friend is aware of what you would call the "muscle car" shop around town, its possible that they would weld it up, though I haven't asked or been quoted a price yet. If they could weld up the duals I hope I could still get inspection stickers. My dad is really big on that too, trying to keep it so everything will pass inspection, though we've already scrapped the computer and about 90% of the smog pump hoses. (exhaust manifold and cat aspiration tubes all gone). Anyone had bad inspection stickers encounters after putting "true" duals on a single cat car?