Hot Rod Forum banner

Yo Ohioans!!!!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  k2mooch 
#1 ·
My grandma's B-day is on the 26th of March (few weeks away) and Jen and I are heading up there for the weekend. We won't have much time to hang out or anything, but we're definitely going to the Flea Market at Hartsville sat morning, and then Summit sunday morning before we hit the road back home.

Anyone who can make it to either, I'd love to meet some fella Rodders:thumbup:

MoocH

#5 ·
Sorry its Hartville. No 's'. It's just east of Akron. They have a huge indoor flea market that I'm not sure is open yet. (they were still building it last time I was up) But it's right next to the Hartville Kitchen that's run by the best Menonite bakers in the world. Their coconut creme pies are the. . I mean THE BEST!!

I'm still not sure what time of day I'm doing what, since the family pretty much owns me for the duration of the trip. But I am taking about 4 hrs to myself to hang out. I'll have more details next week.

We are definitely coming Fri. 26th and leaving Sun. 28th.

MoocH

#6 ·
Very cool indeed. Akron is only about 45 minutes south. I'm also interested in the flea market thing too. I'll plan on catching up with you sometime over that weekend. That's the same weekend I pick up my new old Taurus SHO. I'll PM you with a phone number when time gets closer.

Joseph

#7 ·
Ok here's the scoop. This friday the 26th, I'll be going to Summit around 8 pm to do some shopping, then head somehwere to grab a bite to eat, have a few drinks and just shoot the sh!t. This will be the only time this weekend I'll be able to go out, so I hope you all can make it. Yea, I'll bring the camera.

See ya soon.

MoocH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.