Hot Rod Forum banner

you funny car fans!!!

774 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  dynodon 
#1 · (Edited)
you nhra fans!!!

so who do you think is gonna take the funny car title this year. tony took it from force and tony is on a team with his brother frank pedregon. i think force is gonna make leap back on the saddle and go for 13 world championships.

lets not forget top fuel. brandon bernstein is back and i think he will but down millers team (sorry snake) and for pro stock id like to see the only ford driver win but i dought scott will even get a win so i give that to jeg coughlin. whose gonna take what title. who do you thinks gonna make it

#4 ·
Man, I was SOOoooo glad to see Greg Anderson out H.P. the Johnson's last year! He has to be the odd's on favorite this year!Does anyone know who frank and tony have in the pits? Tuning and setup is everything in top-fuel ( just ask Larry Dixon), but if they have great people in the pits, look for the Pedergon boys to run away in Funny Car! I still like Dixon in the dragster, again not just because of his driving but Dick and Don both know how it's done!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.