Hot Rod Forum banner

You guys gotta see this

3K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  Homeseller 
#1 ·
Centerline.... I know this is not perhaps in the right spot... but I thought the boys would get a kick out of this one.... watch this video.... makes me hurt remebering all the crashes I have had over the years :(

WOW

Mrclean, think you could fix this for him so no one would know?? Dang

#12 ·
We've all been there.

Stupid is as Stupid does. Luckily he lived through it and hopefully he learned something.

#14 ·
killerformula said:
I dunno, if you have to get that banged up to realize that riding around with your wang flapping in the breeze doing stunts is a bad idea, I'm not sure if there's any hope for you-

K

I'm just glad they didn't show it. That would suck if he fell on his frontside... then he woud be able to roll hard on the road... not on the sheets like he was going on about in the vid.

#18 ·
I have seen it again and again.

Not only do I love cars, I also love firefighting (www.waterloofire.com) . I have been on 3 - 4 rescue calls in the last year or so that were identical to what you see here. Most resulted in a little road rash. In my experience, stupid tricks on bikes are probably the second cause of motorcycle wrecks behind bike/deer accidents. You got to give them credit for one thing, it makes for interesting viewing.

NoClone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.