Hot Rod Forum banner

zero, to hero?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  eloc431962 
#1 ·
My name is Matt, i own a 1994 Pontiac gt, i bought it off my parents friend he said it ran great and it would last me awhile. well almost a year later my car is almost done. it barley runs, every time i turn my steering wheel to the right it makes a very loud grinding sound. My motor mount broke on my car also and my local ace store didn't have the right size screw to replace it so i have a bigger one in there holding it up, but it's way to big and it sticks out. I have random oil leaks all the time, I would be driving and all of a sudden there will be a puddle of oil just streaming out from the bottom of my car. My heater and air conditioning don't work some how the motor managed to blow, and every time i put on my lights at night my left blinker constantly stays on and i have no clue how to get it off. Every time i go to switch a gear in my car my whole engine moves, and if i take it on a short trip somewhere my car will start to smoke from underneath the hood. its hard to maintain my car especially when im about to attend college, i wont have the time i need to get my car back in to good condition.

#3 ·
OneMoreTime said:
Have no idea what to tell you,,maybe park that thing somewhere and hope someone steals it. :embarrass So scrap it and save up for something better and this time take care of it..

Sam
My thoughts exactly. By 94 Pontiac GT I'm assuming you mean a Grand Prix or Grand Am.... These are disposable mid-90s fwd gm junk. If it's the Grand Prix GT with the 3.8L, I'm a little surprised as I've only had the experience that these are bulletproof, hardworking (and torquey) little mills that just happened to get crammed into junk cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.