Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Z'ing a bagged c10 frame ride height?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:34 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thank you for all of your replies. I am still thinking about what to do. I have already installed 2.5" drop spindles, and cupped the lower control arms 2.5" as of now my front crossmember is about 4" off the ground @ ride height. I was thinking by z'ing the frame an inch or 2 would help the front clearance to 5-6" but still be able to lay frame without cutting up the body. I am actually only using a c10 frame but the body is a 53 IH R110. I was out of it when I wrote my first post sorry for confusing anyone by not mentioning it right away. But I figured out (using other sites) that if I explained what I was building right off the bat NO ONE would respond or I would get a TON of dumb responses criticizing what I am doing. So as of right now my running boards are even with the lowest dip of the frame and when layed out they are about 1.5 - 2" off the ground and I would like them to be on the ground when parked. (I personally LOVE that look on classic trucks). Again sorry but I was trying a different approach to get some answers. And I think I got the answer I was looking for.

Thanks again guys.
Dan aka "Perv"