|Hotrodders Classified Ad Guidelines|
These Guidelines cover the use of the Hotrodders Classifieds. For general Hotrodders Bulletin Board guidelines, click here.
The Hotrodders Classifieds are intended to be a free marketplace for hotrodders to place ads for parts and vehicles for sale. Please observe the following guidelines when using the Hotrodders Classifieds.
- When placing ads, include as much detail and as many photographs as possible.
- Only offer up for sale items that are clearly in your possession at the time of the ad placement.
- Include details on method of shipping, and who will pay for shipping.
- Only post ads in one category. If you think that an ad may reasonably be placed in two or more categories, simply choose the one category that you feel fits best.
- Maintain contact between buyer and seller. Exchange updates on shipping, tracking numbers, etc.
- After agreeing to purchase an item, submit payment promptly. Two weeks is the standard time frame for submitting payment.
- Hotrodders.com is not responsible for transactions. Just as in any classified ads or auctions (newspaper, eBay, etc.), you are responsible for your transactions.
- Be certain that the payment you receive is perfectly legitimate, valid, and equal to cash in hand before you ship the item. Be especially cautious with any payments from overseas, and be aware of "advance fee fraud". For more information on advance fee fraud, click here.
- The Hotrodders Classifieds are primarily intended for person-to-person sales of parts and vehicles, not for companies to advertise their goods. Commercial ads are prohibited. Commercial ads are generally defined as ads in which many of the same product are being offered for sale. However, a special exception may be made if a private collector is offering a one-time sale of a large collection of similar parts.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please feel free to post in our Site Suggestions and Help forum.
Click here to return to the main page of the Hotrodders Classifieds
Click here to return to the main page of the Hotrodders Bulletin Board