Hotrodders.com Project of the Week
To see our Project of the Week archives, click here.
Part 8: Before/After Shots and Future Plans
Here are a few before and after shots of my truck. I should have taken more pics as I was doing something instead of before/after pics....but hindsight is 20/20.
(Click photos to enlarge)
The future plans for this truck include:
- 350 Chevrolet and TH350 auto transmission
- Air ride suspension
- Body drop 3.5" on cab and 6.5" on bed floor to keep from cutting out between the wheel wells for the rearend bags/brackets
- Suicide doors
- Custom fiberglass (or sheet metal) dash
- 18" front/20" rear wheels
- Engine driven compressor to fill the air tanks
- Custom handmade grille insert
- Reverse tilting hood
- LED 3rd brake light in rear cab wall
- Hidden electrically-operated license plate bracket
- Sliding ragtop center roof section
- Custom door panels and seats
I am sure that there are more but most of my ideas come from the within the garage.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Record your hotrodding project in our Hotrodders Project Journals. Add photos and information as your project progresses. Easy to use, and completely free. Click here to check it out.
|Hotrodders© 1999 - 2012 All Rights Reserved|