Hot Rods of Norco has a need for at least one tech / mechanic. We currently have 4 and are looking for a 5th. If you want to know more about what we do check out our Facebook page or our website at www.worldskoolest.com
For those of you who have applied before we say: apply again! nothing stays constant.
For those of you who want to know if we are actually hiring: Yes we are.
What we are looking for is somebody with skills, integrity, and ability to work well with our existing crew. We strive to deliver quality and we only want quality people. If you are not an A individual do not apply, you will not last.
Some of what we offer to our customers includes:
- building entire brake systems including disc conversions, mounting master and booster, making lines
- working with and building custom suspensions including coilover conversions and air ride systems
- complete rewiring of vehicles from scratch
- engine building and performance upgrades
- engine swaps, trans swaps, rear end swaps,
- replace and repair sheet metal body panels
- building and installing front clips
- installing custom air conditioning systems
To apply for the job you must first reply to this ad with an email directed to [email protected] . Submit a resume, a portfolio, whatever you have that showcases what you can bring to the table. We encourage everyone to include as much information as possible. Pictures, web links, References, the more the better.
This is a full time position with compensation based on your skill and experiences.
Please understand that we are very busy working on clients cars and do not have the time to interview everyone. This is why the email is very important. It is your first step to catch our attention.
Thank you and good luck!