Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 1944 H Farmall Driving by Green Valley Lake
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 05:59 AM
Grillin Randy

Last wiki edit: Pre-1980 VIN decoding
Last journal entry: 1978 Chevy pickup battery tray repair
Wiki Edits: 409

I believe I found the mistake I made when I edited this first 360 degree video. I was so excited to start editing all the footage I took yesterday driving the 1941 M Farmall in the tractor ride and the parade that I couldn't stay in bed any longer, I got up at 4:30 am and got to work on it. I see a little checkbox that has 180 and 360 degree video choices when you add the metadata into the video with Google vr180 Creator. I had been in such a hurry to see my 1st video I missed that with it so I'm assuming I uploaded it to Youtube with 180 degree metadata so that's all Youtube will display. It's pretty easy for me to miss something when working with a new program and I'm all eager to see the results.

My son showed me a setting on his phone, the vr setting that I did get to see the front half of the video but it isn't that way that it should be done.

Driving the old tractors around always brings a smile to my face. Some of my friends think I'm crazy taking off and driving these old machines so far from home at times but there are others that understand perfectly. Why have them if you don't use them they say and I still use mine for actually working tasks other than just driving around. You only live once, might as well enjoy it.

I'm overtaxing my computer for the next 3 hours or so as I'm adding the 360 metadata into one of the parade videos I took yesterday and uploading a 1080p tractor ride video to Youtube right now so I'm pretty much maxing out my processor.