Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 77 Trans Am Panel Fit
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 05:54 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrivejunk View Post
https://www.hotrod.com/articles/brut...percars-alive/

Nobody knows where to find Keith, even his family. You don't proofread posts, nor do you accept advice. You just do your own thing no matter what guidance is offered. Eventually everyone realized you have bitten off more than you can chew, and that you shot yourself in the foot early on with this project. My willingness to attempt to assist also ran dry eventually. Its a waste of time. You have made your bed, now lay in it. Theres no further need to stay polite on your end or ours.

Matt
Was in the process of editing the post, but I'm at work. There must be a timeout period because now it won't allow me to edit.

What advice have I been given or not taken with panel fit? In fact, I am taking your advice in this very exercise. You guys said don't weld anything on because I have gotten pretty deep in the car. You said screw everything together so i can move it and fit everything up. I have screwed everything together and am doing fit before wedding anything, so I can make corrections if needed. That's where I'm at. I'm doing what guys on this forum have recommended.

I have not posed any bolt-on-panel fit questions until this thread.