Cheaper Spray guns - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans Advertise
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Body - Exterior
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2019, 01:48 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

No worries man, theres a Classifieds section in the toolbar at the top.
Lots of home hobbyists like the FLG. Is it an Inest Iwata or a Sata RP? Heck no. Is it a great name-brand gun for a guy painting 2 or 3 cars in his lifetime? Heck yes!

Anyone who is interested should google it and be satisfied if it fits their needs. Thats a great price for the guy who wants one.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to AutoGear For This Useful Post:
chasracer (01-22-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2019, 02:51 PM
Slow but willing learner

Thanked 7,837 Times in 4,065 Posts
[QUOTE=chasracer;4650429]Thanks - so much for selling it here now.[/QUOTE

I don't mean to be rude or unfair but I think you are missing the point. The forum here is for sharing information and honest opinions. Not only is it not a place to sell items (unless you list it in the classified adds section) but selling is expressly prohibited.

It would have been perfectly appropriate for you to have sent Dave a private message to let him know you have the gun for sale.

For me not to give my honest opnion to help you sell your gun, or anything else, for that matter, would be wrong of me and unfair to the OP that asked for help and opinions.

John
The Following User Says Thank You to John long For This Useful Post:
AutoGear (01-23-2019)
Old 01-22-2019, 09:07 PM
True Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoGear View Post
No worries man, theres a Classifieds section in the toolbar at the top.
Lots of home hobbyists like the FLG. Is it an Inest Iwata or a Sata RP? Heck no. Is it a great name-brand gun for a guy painting 2 or 3 cars in his lifetime? Heck yes!

Anyone who is interested should google it and be satisfied if it fits their needs. Thats a great price for the guy who wants one.

Yes, I did a couple small jobs with it and didn't have any issues with it but I had a chance to get a brand new FLG-5 from a buddy that won it in a drawing and didn't want it - he uses high end stuff in his work and most jobs are probably 6k-8k for basic overall paint jobs. I just figured if someone was looking for a nice gun at a good price but you know other people around here have to stomp all over somebody....so I am going to start stomping the crap out of them. I see a lot of B.S. statements on this forum than are really unbelievable. One of the things that really irritates me is that a lot of the young guns around here don't have access to all the tools, equipment and money that a lot of us that have done this for ages do. I haven't forgotten how I started out and sometimes you don't have any choice but to polish those bearings or rebuild an oil pump the best you can. It isn't perfect but it'll get you to work and back.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasracer View Post
Yes, I did a couple small jobs with it and didn't have any issues with it but I had a chance to get a brand new FLG-5 from a buddy that won it in a drawing and didn't want it - he uses high end stuff in his work and most jobs are probably 6k-8k for basic overall paint jobs. I just figured if someone was looking for a nice gun at a good price but you know other people around here have to stomp all over somebody....so I am going to start stomping the crap out of them. I see a lot of B.S. statements on this forum than are really unbelievable. One of the things that really irritates me is that a lot of the young guns around here don't have access to all the tools, equipment and money that a lot of us that have done this for ages do. I haven't forgotten how I started out and sometimes you don't have any choice but to polish those bearings or rebuild an oil pump the best you can. It isn't perfect but it'll get you to work and back.
wut

(filler)
Old 01-23-2019, 01:00 PM
True Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwighty390 View Post
wut

(filler)

Yep - that was impressive.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasracer View Post
Yep - that was impressive.
I thought you'd like that.

Keep your stick on the ice. Keep those bearings polished.

Recent Body - Exterior posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in