Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The Day's Work (pic dump)
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:20 PM
Grand Prix User

Last journal entry: Last look
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 5,441 Times in 3,201 Posts
Its getting chopped with the rest of the top, thats the word.

I gotta apologize for asking you guys to look at that pic. I am used to having my efforts on those things dismissed, and hearing I'm crazy more and more each time. But the other fab guys looked at me like I was nuts and kept repeating your picture is ucked up while stringing tape across the car. After that, they were just in my way until one walked off while I kept repeatng I hadn't changed the windshield angle but might have held my camera crooked which wouldn't matter.

When I shared the idea of not sectioning the A pillar, just trimming it and moving the cross piece down... the look turned to amazement. Boss said my pic looked very informative. Whats for me to know and them to find out is I will just do from now on. Not a minute of spare time spent doing car edits. I got the fly on the wall version of the other fab guys' reaction to my Cat front end ideas. Between the lines, I'm a nut job. I really don't care what they are doing on the bumper exhaust thing but don't understand why I could not get the same answers before building it as they are having now. What-evz.

Technical post forthcoming. Technical difficulties posting with phone at lunch, did the work just couldn't post due to a worsening problem with my blog site. I have been doing double work for weeks now, to get pics uploaded and at lunch theres only time for one shot at it.