Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dupli Color Paint Shop auto paint Lacquer
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 02:21 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

I was not going to interject my opinion to your reply but you say intended market. As you speak of Wal-Mart and their intended market and products.

Wal-Mart does not put a cheap junk product on their shelves in general. Wal-Mart market is is the consumers. Wal-mart set the market by strategically analyzing the future of the market and moving before the other retail stores did. Consumer habits shifted from local stores to large discount stores that have everyday name brand items such as Nabisco, Goodyear, etc. They sell, in general, every day products that you can get elsewhere but at discounted prices due to their leverage of buying bulk inventory at lower prices.

On the automotive side.....Dupli-color intended market is a cheap product for the cheap market. Kinda like why go to Vegas and pay for high dollar hookers when you can get them in your own town cheap....only difference is some of the high dollar hookers in Vegas produce good results. You get what you pay for...and no I have never paid for a hoooker only making a comparison

I'm not trying to create a stir but Yes it does have its intended use and market.