Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dupli Color Paint Shop auto paint Lacquer
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 07:24 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by umax9900
. A painter of mine and I decided to go to the local Farm and Fleet and buy 3 cans of this, the primer, the red, and the clear. We recently just used it(not for a customers car) and I can say without a doubt that any remaining product that was left over was quickly thrown away. Did not like it and did not cover well, and as the PRO's said....its lacquer...

Jeff

Chevyguy if you read my quoted post from earlier I have already shot this paint and have said all remaining material was thrown out. I dont have any good lines such as the feeding you baby junk food or hooker lines to go with this post.....

When are you going to shoot it. I would like to hear your actual feedback. Also how do you think those guys have their show....its from Duplicolor and other companies feeding them money. I'm sure if I developed some paint and threw them some oney they would be blasting my name and videos all over the place

Last edited by umax9900; 08-03-2007 at 07:33 AM.