Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dupli Color Paint Shop auto paint Lacquer
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 07:56 AM
SPI Thug

Last journal entry: some progress
Wiki Edits: 0

you can report anything you like. it will make no difference to me or any other professional painter on here. we already know without spending time watching some boring infomercial . i can buy quality single stage paint for about 29 a mixed quart. i don't pay much attention to someone with a fresh manicure talking about all the work they do. those shows are for selling product period. the only reason we are posting on this boring thread is to keep some guy from buying into this hype and trashing his project. over the years we have had every kind of snake oil cure all on here you can imagine. just like jd black. i get calls almost weekly from guys who used this stuff and are now bored with it and want to repaint their car. sorry but you have to remove that tractor paint first. a quality single stage black with a flattening agent would have been no problem but they listened to someone with no real knowledge of what they were doing. sorry but seeing it on tv don't make it so. most folks who do this for a living do not spend time watching those shows for a reason.