Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Holley billet fuel pressure regulator issue.
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 05:23 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks for the links. I will try a different pump first before I do anything else. Please forgive me as I am knew for installing a return line and my first time doing my fuel line system like this. In the past all I have done is put on a fuel pump and was done and needed no regulator or return line but with the different fuels being what they are nowadays a return line system can only help.

Now since most mechanical pumps don't have a return line port on them if I were to swap out regulators somewhere down the road and I got a non return regulator and my mechanical fuel pump has no return line feature and I want to keep my current fuel rail on my holley what parts would I need to make this happen that would not cost an arm and a leg and not being exotic parts?

Forgive me if I sound dumb but I have not overly researched stuff on fuel line system hookups and stuff and my truck is not being raced at the track or anything else as over the years even just a stock pump has served me well just fine for what I do as I just cruise.If I just buy a mechanical fuel pump that puts out more pressure then I don't see any reason why my current setup would not work but like I said I am new to this part. Thanks everyone so far for your help.