Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Holley billet fuel pressure regulator issue.
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 01:45 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Bogie I have head studs and since I have a dart shp block they don't have any sealer on them at all and was put in the block dry. All the head bolt holes are blind tapped and don't go into any coolant jackets and that is what is nice about the dart shp block. Now to my ignition box on my petronix box. It hooks up identical like the msd box and I got the main ground of the box going straight to battery and the other smaller ground wire of the box going to the distributor coil inside the cap and then the middle wire on the farthest back of the hei cap I got going to my intake manifold and has always worked.

Now you say you have a ground wire on both of your heads and intake going to a strap that goes to the battery and its a 10 gauge wire. My question is how do you actually have that wired up and sorry for sounding dumb asking and I also have aluminum heads along with intake so where do I get some of that conductive grease at so I can put them on my bolt threads. I assume your using the back of the cylinder heads with one wire going from one head to the other along with a ground wire from the intake bolted up to one of the head bolt grounds then a ground going from there to the battery?

Last edited by eric32; 05-22-2019 at 01:56 PM.