Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - John Deere Blitz Black??
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 09:39 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Barry, im no chemist, but here is the real world proof to you about Blitz Black. This is a picture of our John Deere 4440. For its whole life it has served as a loader tractor here in ND, also has served many other duties. It has seen snow, mud, rocks, cow crap, sprayer chemicals, diesel, engine oil, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, also sat out in the sun most of the time as well. You name it it has brobably been thrown at these fenders. And I would have to say that for using this paint right where there is the most rubbing, the paint still looks pretty darn good.

Now Im not chemist, I dont go spouting off big facts and test findings and such to belittle people and make myself feel superior.

I cut straight to the point, that is real world testing, not some tests that are made up to see the breaking points of something like scientists like to do, its there job, to test when its gonna break. Everythings got a breaking point, they find it, so their testing means diddely squat to me. I want to know how stuff stands up to normal everyday life here in a place the rest of us like to call the real world.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0859.jpg
Views:	2639
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1887