Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans Advertise
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: bullheimer's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View bullheimer's profile Entries: 35
Views: 16532
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (7): 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

05-27-2005 02:42 PM ditto same day as last three may 27 2005
pics of rear lights for ebay. hard to tell cause they are in shadows but all the wheels are orange now and have the six little beauty rings in them. done deal. all four Bilsteins are installed. look for this car on ebay around the19th - 29th of july.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #30]

05-27-2005 02:40 PM story for this is two down. same day
same story as below two entries. underside of hood painted real nice. engine all detailed again after a few hours yesterday night. Notice the inside tail light chrome surround has a dent in upper half. This chrome or stainless piece was changed to a like new piece so the dent is no longer there.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #29]

05-27-2005 02:38 PM more of the same batch, two shocks from
story for these pics one down. doors were removed during the paint jail visit. inside is done. jensen two hole radio fits in stock holes

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #28]

05-27-2005 02:36 PM two shocks away from DONE
GOT all the interior done once the post covers and shifter plate were installed in the console. got all the front redone. new coil springs, bushings and Bilstein shocks and ball joints. all moog rubber. the rubber rear spring bushings were livable and look to be stock. they are too much for me to change and everybody hates putting poly there so the rubber is fine. as for the rubber body mounts. i was gonna go with the poly, i have them but are sending them back because someone has already changed out the stock rubber ones with rubber. that's my guess cause they look too good. showing some pics here of the interior with the new console and freshened up door and sail panels. the dash was painted black to get rid of the lousey olive drab stock color, as were the kick panels. changed the 1 year old brown carpet out for black. looks great. the vents can use some touching up. got the motor almost broken in - there might be 4-500 miles on it. i plan on replacing this inst. cluster with the full guage U-14 option that i have, soon. actually in progress right now as you can tell from latest post.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #27]

05-11-2005 09:52 AM front end back together
the upper and lower control arms were hot tanked for free at my local NAPA dealer. (free plug). the new MOOG rubber bushings were installed, then i painted them all with SEM trim black. painted the wheels with spruce or something brand Chrysler red engine paint and it is a dead match for the Hugger Orange paint on the car (aka PPG Carosel Red). was trying to decide on the wheel color. they looked great also painted "as cast" grey with the trim rings all in but we went with the orange. all four of these tires have been replaced (w/firestone 205x14's)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #26]

Pages (7): 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7