Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans Advertise
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: bullheimer's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View bullheimer's profile Entries: 35
Views: 16445
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

05-01-2004 10:36 PM 1941 Indian Scout: The Resurrection
Finally! Got all the stuff for and got my springer front end back together. It helped to find a 41 Indian parts book with an exploded diagram inside of the whole thing. shhees! wish i'd had that when i took it apart! behind it is the case, which i have to put the new chain and engine sproket onto, and the jugs behind them. if you want to see what the bike looks like you have to go to the old photo album here. there it is painted black. now everything black is powdercoated black. shoulda just left it! or repainted it! God what a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!! i still need two bearing for the head. my wife got one and it was waaay too big. but i need two like i said anyway to put it on the frame. oh that? yeah, it's done (redone) still got to go up to b'ham to pick it up. okay, it does have 8 brand new brass bushings throughout

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #5]

04-18-2004 09:52 AM me at work sniffing glue, i mean paint
take one, take two, sand, take three four five, sand, take six. this sux! NOT like i am resanding the whole damn area, just going over where i painted over dirt or rust. see it, sand it, repaint it.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

04-18-2004 09:48 AM more pics of Easter
take a perfectly running camaro and tear it apart. you can see all the gold overspray all over the place

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

04-18-2004 09:42 AM Before pulling camaro engine
disconnected most hoses. wanted to pull it out to clean up overspray and re seal the leaking engine. Easter weekend. had three days off. the engine is entirely apart now in my shop at school. engine still apart. spoze to be bored by now, spoze i should call the dickwad. got my 30 over hypers, they should be on the rods i polished too. i'll post'em when i getem. got my cam etc and new mallory hei.

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

04-12-2004 12:31 PM after pic of engine bay 72 camaro SS
pretty much done with the engine compartment. trying to make it look nice for more money come sale time. pulled the engine to fix all the leaks. the entire engine compartment had gold overspray over everything anyway. this is what it's spozed to look like again anyway, i've already sanded primered two or three times since. have to spray it again at the moment. but that's today's plan

note the tin foil wrapped around the hoses i dont want painted. fast and easy

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]

Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]