I wanted something a bit different than a 29 dash, I liked the look of a curved dash and a friend had one fairly rough but usable. Filled all the holes and sprayed a quick coat of primer on it, I didn't want to get too carried away until I drill it for gauges, but it doesn't look to bad, I used the top part of the 29 and welded it to the new dash so it is still removable.
Been feeling a little better so I started working on my truck again, started tacking in the bottom rocker panels, Had to buy a extra set of door patches and i have to modify them to fit because of the Murray body cowl is three inches longer than a normal sedan or truck.
Since my truck was a sedan before I had to come up with something for a cab corner. Ended up using the left over piece of the door patch, looks like it will turn out all right.I also had to cut my steering box into the frame, could of used a vega steering box and a cross steer but I wanted the traditional and ended up with a covair setup.