I was able to finish up the driver front wheel opening revision. This included finishing up the inner fenders to align with the enlarged wheel opening, and then completely rebuild the fender extension to match. The set from my car were pretty rusty (much like the rest of the car was). Fortunately, I have an extra passenger side panel, but just one driver side so I removed the rot and replaced the metal.
When I frenched my taillight panel I had to remove the taillight brackets. I put them back on, and had to modify them to make them fit again. Basically, I shortened them, and made new tabs to attach them on the lower side.
Over the holiday weekend to work on the car I did some rudimentary work- installing the bumper braces (which didn't align anymore, so I had to cut and rebuild them) I trimmed the center panel in the trunk down to fit, as well as trimmed the brake light brackets to fit (they work now). I started to build my recessed fuel neck area. My goal is to modify this so I can use a modern fuel pump to refuel. I don't like how the fuel pumps (here in CA, anyhow) all have those "vapor recovery" devices on there and make refueling old cars a hassle. I will build more of then when I install the tank and figure out the filler neck. I also trimmed the driver side front wheel opening, and am currently working on the inner fender. I also need to follow through on the fender extension, and then trim the passenger side.
more pics of where this will approximately sit in the car, and attaching it to the trunk extension panel, as well as the leftover pieces from my original tail panel I reccycled into the battery box, and a brace I made for the frame rail to help support the weight of the battery. I also boxed in the middle of the frame rail for additional strength.