So I'm now working on the passenger side. I've had a little time the other weekend, this one, and possibly a little over the next couple.
I started by building this the same way I built the driver side and my goal is to make it close. These were never truly symmetrical from the factory (frame rails are asymmetrical, driver side has steering and brake components, etc). I suppose I could make templates of the driver side and mirror them for the pass side, but I didn't.
This weekend I was able to finish up the driver's side front wheel well. I built the outer half, as well as made the fender modifications to attach it. I removed most of the original mounting flange, added a double wall along the outside edge to restore strength, then made a new flange welded to the inside of the fender in a higher location.
Next I added some material to reduce the large opening the oem design had. I left some room in case I use the other DSE supplied bushings for the upper control arms.
Now the real trick will be to make the passenger side look the same. I'll do my best to follow my method of building the driver side to come up with an approximate close shape. I've just started to rough out the middle shape.