I put in some time this weekend on my front fenders. Well, one of them, and only half of it. And I started it last weekend. I'm rebuilding them to accommodate the larger wheels I plan to use. I really had to get old school on these as I don't have an english wheel, a shrinker/ stretcher, or a gas welder. I don't even have a pellet bag. So I wrapped up an old bed sheet and got the hammers out. I started to build it in one piece, but that wasn't working so I cut it into sections and was able to rebuild the inner half. I may have to notch it to make more room for my master cylinder, but I'll deal with that when I have to.
These pics show the template I made (it pays to save the boxes from home groceries) and getting started.
I drilled a hole 3" down on the clutch lever and was able to bend the bracket to line up the cylinder. I trimmed the removable threaded end of the cylinder to fit, and cut out a new piece for my firewall.
I also added a bracket on the side with an adjustable bolt and jam nut to act as a stopper for the clutch pedal. This will help prevent over pushing the clutch cylinder.