I drilled a hole 3" down on the clutch lever and was able to bend the bracket to line up the cylinder. I trimmed the removable threaded end of the cylinder to fit, and cut out a new piece for my firewall.
I also added a bracket on the side with an adjustable bolt and jam nut to act as a stopper for the clutch pedal. This will help prevent over pushing the clutch cylinder.
I had to trim the DSE bracket holes to allow the Hydratech unit to fit. I also ended up re cutting out the metal I had added back in and added a groove in the bracket so I could bend it where I wanted it.
These past couple of weekends I've had a bit of time here and there, and I took on a couple of smaller projects. I wanted to fit the Hydratech brake unit to my firewall as well as the clutch cylinder. I have an oem gm one.
I had purchased a DSE brake and clutch braket and welded it to my firewall. I first filled in the original gaps and holes in the surrounding area, then welded it up. In hindsight I was a little too trusting with it. I should have measured 2x, cut once.. My Hydratech unit was way off, and the clutch angle was too high up for my taste.
I drilled out some holes for a little style, not that it'll be seen much, but I know it's there, and, on the occasion that someone does happen to notice it, it'll be there. Details make all the difference...