I had to take the box apart again, and redo it so it would fit like I wanted it to. While I was at it, I also put in some terminal cups, to make running the wires easier and look alot nicer than just drilling a hole.
Well I got it all togather and covered it in felt for the base, I didn't put resin on it yet. I made sure the felt was stretched tight, and test fitted it in the car.
I made it to tall, If I left it like it is I will not be able to put the top down on the corvette. Which is why Im making my own box so I dont have to take it out when I want to take the top off.
So I have to pull the felt off and readjust the ring some to make it fit right. Oh well Im just glad I caught it before I put resin on.