Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans Advertise
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: 39 chev's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View 39 chev's profile Entries: 2
Views: 1559
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

03-26-2014 09:04 AM new pictures of T-bucket
These are a couple of new pictures of the T-bucket project.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

12-02-2013 04:42 PM My T-bucket project
This is my first T-bucket build. I picked up a bare frame and a stretched 24 T body from street rod fab in Sorrento Fl. The engine is a Targetmaster crate engine that I bought slightly used.I replaced the timing chain,and installed the 4-71 blower,otherwise it is stock. The trans is a turbo 350,with a 2500 stall converter.both bought used. The rear end is a 67 bronco 9" with 78 bronco 11" rear brakes added.The front end is Model A ford axle with split Model A wishbones.It has 41 ford spindles with GM disc brakes adapted to it. The steering box is corvair,which I reversed.I made the steering column from a piece of roll bar tubing,with a corvair turn signal switch.I made the windsheild frame out of 7/8 aluminum,machined the glass channel and had a local glass shop fit the glass. The seat is from a dodge caravan,cut down to fit.the speedway poly tank is covered with a stainless cover made from the side of a commercial ice machine.The bed is 26".it started out as an 8' bed off a 40's studebaker truck.I cut it down and used the bed floor from a 2000 ford ranger.The tailgate is a front bed panel from the same 2000 ranger.The tail lights are 39 chevy led's.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]