Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans Advertise
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: MI2600's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View MI2600's profile Entries: 17
Views: 10784
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (4): 1 2 3 [4]

08-13-2005 04:41 PM '72 El Camino
Some more before pics of the filthy engine compartment and the disasterous interior. The previous owner put a bench seat in it that didn't fold down. So...there's no place to put the spare tire, jack, etc.
Luckily, I didn't find the usual windshield rot by the cowl. The plan is to install another dash, tilt wheel, and some better seats.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

08-13-2005 04:34 PM '72 El Camino
This '72 project has been sitting on the back burner for 6-7 years. I was going to sell it, but got the usual "You pay me to take it" offers. The original plan years ago was to insert a '95 LT-1 in it, but I've decided to stay low-tech. The previous owner was a Bondo champion and the world's foremost expert in cobbling.
I did have the entire front end done with all new parts and bushings. The engine is a bone stock 4-bolt 350. It has a 350TH trans and 3.55 gears that are housed in a pre-'67 Chevelle rear end.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]

Pages (4): 1 2 3 [4]